Friday, May 16, 2008

If only I could see what lies ahead

I am at a point in life where I am expecting quite a few changes over the coming months. I have no fuckin* clue as to what lies ahead but am pretty damn sure its going to be extremely interesting. I have my exams in about 20 days and hopefully this will be the last time I write this exam (or any exam) ever in my life. Actually no, I am rather sure that I will find another course to keep me occupied once (fingers crossed) I get beyond this. Hopefully it will open a few more opportunities for me in life as I think I am ready for my next challenge.

I so badly want to get through the next 20 days unscathed and then look forward to what lies ahead. This whole suspense is just killing me and I can’t wait for it to get over. Then there is this small matter of the champion’s league final on this Wednesday when United play Chelski. It might sound very trivial to most but I am sure I will not be able to get out of bed to drive my ass to work on thursady if heavens forbid United should lose it.

I have been having these strong rushes of blood ever so often these days as I don’t seem to be having to patience to actually wait for these events. If only I had a crystal ball just to take a quick peek into it and figure out what lies ahead for me.

Cheers
S

3 comments:

Pramod said...

Gotten so used to your email about updates that I almost missed this post!!!!

knowing that there are going to be changes and not knowing what the changes will be like is definitely a very restless period. I have been thru that a few times and its hard, and i am sure I will have more such periods.

Just take things in your stride. Goodluck with your exam.

Shiv said...

Hi,
Am sure most of us ,sometime in our life wud have wished to possess the crystal ball...Trust me ,the moment you have it , the game is over ;)
So dont bother and good luck for the future...

Dinesh said...

Didn't u just someup what everyone wants from life??!! But then again, if everyone has a crystal ball, what good life is coz there wouldn't be any efforts in it!!

The fun to life i guess is about the not so predictable fate and ur constant pursuit to conquer it! Well, hope u win in that and can honestly understand why u do have a rush of blood! Wishing u all the good luck and pray at the end of the day ends do justify the means :) :)