Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dance

I have always wondered why I am such a poor dancer! Honestly, I love to dance and it’s pretty hard for me to keep my emotions in check anytime there is an occasion to shake a leg. (Trust me, the only time I should ever shake my leg is if dog po*p is stuck to my feet). I have always been very passionate with the things I like and believe in and suffice it to say I don’t suc* at doing things I like to do. But despite my best efforts I have always ended up making a fool of myself when it comes to dancing.- Case in point being B and P’s wedding and New years at café cairo- I would actually give up all my savings (which isn’t much though) if I could go back in time and erase them- What the feck was I thinking?

I was randomly watching videos on youtube last week and there I found the answer to my question: I grew up watching these guys dance and now I am wondering how I turned out this good.-


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaN_GJZo6ck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VnIaiVeHiM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkUyW1YHPbM

Enough Said!!!!

Cheers
S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Few talents are inborn and few are attained through training/ hard work. Having said this, Sharath is like Harsha Bhogle ( i said like) who is very good in being critical. That being said, it influenced this time to himself. I am amazed about this little kid who is very determined in doing things ( name it anything if he wants). I have many examples--at times bit lazy or what should i say may be not putting 100% effort in getting what he thinks to be missing. Am sure "If there is a will there is a way" --am reminded about my Cdays where i refused to dance with my crush saying i am shy--things changed when i landed on the rock few years back--may be Sharath might fall into the same trap and change his blog later --wait for few more years then:)

Unknown said...

how about you tube clips of you dancing? I could circulate them around the office.